Carrots make a great diet food because they’re low in calories. Carrots are a nutritional heavyweight when it comes to vitamin A. No matter which type of carrots you choose, you’ll get all the vitamin A you need for the day. Getting more vitamin A can also benefit your hair and skin. If you have some kind of skin and hair problem, consumption or topical application will benefit you as it contains abundant amounts of Vitamin A and other antioxidants, which protect against various skin & hair problems and help in maintaining scalp & hair health. The carrot hair growth remedy can be an easiest as well as the cheapest way to overcome hair loss problems. Vitamin C and Vitamin E in carrots improve the circulation in the scalp, thus promoting hair growth. Let’s take a look at what are the benefits of aloe vera and carrot hair growth spray.
Benefits of aloe vera and carrot hair growth spray
- Aloe Vera and carrots both contain vitamin A which is necessary for proper cell growth. It helps to produce sebum (skin oils) on the scalp, which prevents hair from drying out and breaking.
- Vitamin B12 in aloe vera is important for a healthy scalp. Because of this, it can help to boost hair regrowth.
- Aloe vera helps in moisturizing your scalp and hair, keeps the scalp hydrated.
- A potassium deficiency can actually cause your hair to fall out. Carrot contains potassium abundantly and it treats hair loss problems.
- Vitamin K found in carrot helps in regeneration as well as regrowth of our hair strands. In acute cases of hair loss, especially pattern baldness carrot can be beneficial.
- Carrot and aloe vera both contain vitamin C which helps fight the bacteria on the scalp. It wards off dandruff and helps to get rid of the follicles’ debris and encourages the growth of new hair. It also helps with dry and itchy scalps because of its antiviral properties. It is also an essential nutrient for damaged hair and thus, treats and prevents a variety of hair disorders which can damage the hair follicles and affect the normal growth of hair.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
- Auxins and gibberellins found in aloe vera help in wound healing and have anti-inflammatory action.
Procedure of carrot hair growth spray
- Some carrots
- Aloe vera juice
- 100 ml spray bottle or any container
- Few drops of Tea tree oil (optional)
- Wash the carrot well and cut into small pieces. Put the carrot pieces into the juicer and take out the juice. Or in another way you can blend it in the blender and make a smooth paste by adding little amount of aloe vera juice. Don’t use water to make the paste.
- Now, If you are blending the carrots the next step it to run this paste through a strainer or a sieve or an old but clean handkerchief or a cheese cloth and take out the juice.
- Take a clean spray bottle and half fill the bottle with carrot juice and half with aloe vera juice. Then add few drops of tea tree oil and shake well to mix all the ingredients.
- You can keep this aloe vera and carrot hair growth spray in the refrigerator for 1 week.
How to apply
- Make a partition of your hair with your hand and spray carrot hair growth juice to the scalp.
- Gently massage the scalp with your fingertips.
Never rub your hair with your palms as it can break. Massage is an essential as it improves blood circulation in your scalp area. You should massage your hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave the carrot hair growth spray in your hair overnight. You can wash it off the next morning. Or wait for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
Steaming your hair with a hot towel after spraying is excellent as it helps hair to absorb aloe vera and carrot hair growth juices. Just wrap a warm towel around it for 10 minutes. Make sure that the towel is not too hot as too much heat can harm the hair shaft.
- Apply the hair spray at least once a week, but you can go ahead and do it more frequently.
- You could use the carrot pulp left on the sieve as the face pack for acne, bright skin and for removing dark spots which I will share it on my next post.
- Natural remedies take some time to show it’s power. So, have patience and get the blessing of super food called carrot and aloe vera.
Go ahead and try these remedies and do let me know your experiences in the comments section below. Also spread the word by sharing this post to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by clicking the share button.