(This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.)
Carrots are a nutritional heavyweight when it comes to vitamin A. Getting more vitamin A can also benefit your hair and skin. If you have some kind of skin and hair problem, consumption or topical application will benefit you as it contains abundant amounts of Vitamin A and other antioxidants. The carrot hair growth remedy can be an easiest as well as the cheapest way to overcome hair loss problems. Vitamin C and Vitamin E in carrots improve the circulation in the scalp, thus promoting hair growth. Let’s take a look at what are the benefits of aloe vera and carrot hair growth spray.
Benefits of aloe vera and carrot hair growth spray
- Aloe Vera and carrots both contain vitamin A which is necessary for proper cell growth. It helps to produce sebum (skin oils) on the scalp, which prevents hair from drying out and breaking.
- Vitamin B12 in aloe vera is important for a healthy scalp. Because of this, it can help to boost hair regrowth.
- Aloe vera helps in moisturizing your scalp and hair, keeps the scalp hydrated.
- A potassium deficiency can actually cause your hair to fall out. Carrot contains potassium abundantly and it treats hair loss problems.
- Vitamin K found in carrot helps in regeneration as well as regrowth of our hair strands. In acute cases of hair loss, especially pattern baldness carrot can be beneficial.
- Carrot and aloe vera both contain vitamin C which helps fight the bacteria on the scalp. It wards off dandruff and helps to get rid of the follicles’ debris and encourages the growth of new hair. It also helps with dry and itchy scalps because of its antiviral properties. It is also an essential nutrient for damaged hair and thus, treats and prevents a variety of hair disorders which can damage the hair follicles and affect the normal growth of hair.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
- Auxins and gibberellins found in aloe vera help in wound healing and have anti-inflammatory action.
Procedure for carrot hair growth spray
- Wash carrots well and cut into small pieces.
- Put the carrot pieces into the juicer and take out the juice. Or in another way, you can blend it in the blender and make a smooth paste by adding little amount of aloe vera juice. Don't use water to make the paste.
- Now, If you are blending the carrots the next step it to run this paste through a strainer or a sieve or an old but clean handkerchief or a cheesecloth and take out the juice.
- Take a clean spray bottle and half fill the bottle with carrot juice and half with aloe vera juice. Then add
fewdrops of tea tree oil and shake well to mix all the ingredients.
- You can keep this aloe vera and carrot hair growth spray in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Make a partition of your hair with your hand and spray carrot hair growth juice to the scalp.
- Gently massage the scalp with your fingertips. You should massage your hair for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Leave the carrot hair growth spray in your hair overnight. You can wash it off the next morning. Or wait for 40 minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
- Apply the hairspray at least twice a week, but you can go ahead and do it more frequently.