(This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.)
Enlarged pores are stubborn skin concerns. You can feel that you’ve tried everything to get rid of them but either it didn’t help at all or made the matter worse. Enlarge pores secrets excess oil making skin oily and sticky and then, the skin oil mixes with dirt and dead cells making the pores clogged which result in blackheads and acne. There are several Over The Counter products that can help you to minimize enlarged skin pore but they can make your skin dry or red. So, treat those hateful enlarged pores naturally with one of the powerful ingredients egg whites. Egg face mask has many skin benefits including pore minimizing and healing acne conditions. Let’s see what are the benefits of pore minimizer egg face mask.
Benefits of Pore Minimizer Egg Face Mask
This face mask contains powerful and effective ingredients like baking soda, apple cider vinegar, and the healing bentonite clay including egg whites. All the ingredients make skin smooth, clear and glowy.
Egg white is great for fighting oily skin because it shrinks pores and helps to tighten skin. It is rich in protein and albumin that have skin toning properties and promote wrinkle-free skin. It helps to control sebum production and prevents acne. The protein of egg white helps in cell growth and tissue repair ultimately making skin hydrated, glowy and bright.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent. It naturally tightens the skin, shrink large pores and reduce inflammation due to acne. Potassium in apple cider vinegar helps skin to be hydrated and clear from zits. It unclogs skin pores and exfoliates the dead skin cells and helps to remove dark spots and scars. It has the ability to balance skin pH and also helps in controlling overproduction of sebum.
People with enlarged pores and pimples always struggle to get rid of them. Baking soda is a powerful ingredient which can definitely help make your pores smaller. It has the properties that help clear out the dirt and oil in your pores and skin exfoliation is the main property to get rid of that excess oil and sebum from the skin. It also corrects the pH balance of your skin, which is commonly overlooked. It has mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which aid in the prevention of acne and helps aid in the absorption of oil which helps prevent it from clogging your pores.
Clay draws out excess oil from your skin and helps to dry out large skin pores, giving your skin a nice, tightening sensation and refined texture, which means that your pores will appear smaller. Clay masks pull all dirt out of your blocked pores and possibly anything bound to them which is why some people claim they are detoxifying.
Procedure to make Pore Minimizer Egg Face Mask
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- You will see some kind of acidic reaction. The apple cider vinegar reacts with baking soda because of acidic nature of apple cider vinegar.
- After few seconds the reaction stops then you can mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now, apply this face mask to your cleansed face.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Do not keep this mask on face for more than 15 minutes.
- You can also massage your face with this mask for 2 minutes for exfoliation and then leave it to dry. Do this remedy 2 times in a week to get the desired result.
1. Don’t use bar soap on the face as it can clog pores. Only use gentle, water-soluble cleansers and avoid products with drying, harsh ingredients.
2. Avoid scrubs that makes skin dry as they make large pores to excrete more oils and also they contain harsh ingredients that make skin dry and flaky, creating dead skin that can block pores. Use homemade scrubs or mild scrubs to exfoliate your face.
3. Use toners that help to minimize pores.
4. Moisturizing skin is essential to nourishing skin creating a barrier between large pores and unwanted oils and debris. Use a moisturizer suited for your particular skin type.
5. Remove all your makeup before going to bed.
This may sting on sensitive skin, any wound, and scratched pimples but if it stings more than 1-2 minutes, immediately remove the mask from the face and clean it with water and apply aloe vera or witch hazel. Always do a patch test before applying it.
Ready to reverse your aging skin?
If you are really looking to reverse your aging skin, then you have to check out my free ebook on 5 Anti Aging Rosehip Oil Skin Care Recipes.
In this ebook, I reveal the 5 rosehip oil recipes which I highly recommend to reverse your aging skin. Best of all, its free and you will receive more natural beauty advice and best offers!