(This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.)
This is an era where chemical laden products are dominating the cosmetic industry. But in this era getting healthy and glowing skin is possible with this rose face cream. This completely natural face cream removes dirt, dead skin cells, excess oil from your skin pores and heals your skin. Therefore gives you clear and glowing skin.
It has antibacterial properties that protect your skin from harmful infections. There are many other benefits that this rose face cream gives to your skin. That’s why you must make this easy face cream and start using it immediately.
Now before heading to the recipe let’s discuss the benefits of rose face cream for glowing skin.
Benefits Of Rose Face Cream
Rose Essential Oil
Rose essential oil is very soothing for the skin. It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties which can help relieve inflammatory skin conditions like acne. It helps reduce redness and itching on your skin. It helps to remove dark spots and helps in reducing the appearance of scars.
Rose essential oil is very hydrating for your skin. It helps restores lost moisture in your skin. This makes your skin soft and plump. It is high in antioxidants which fight harmful free radicals. This prevents cell damage and helps smooth out wrinkles.
Rose essential oil helps to exfoliate your skin by removing dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells from your pores. This gives you clear and glowing skin. It also helps maintain your skin’s pH balance. This way it keeps your skin healthy by defending it against bacteria and pollution.
It has astringent properties that help clean pores and also reduce its appearance. It is also effective in controlling overproduction of sebum(oil) in your skin. Hence prevents acne.
Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil works great for reducing acne scars and gives you even skin tone. It also has a powerful astringent that helps tighten pores. Hence improve your skin’s appearance. It contains powerful antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals. This help prevents premature skin aging. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps in healing pimples, acne, and other blemishes.
Carrot Seed Oil
Carrot seed oil balances sebum(oil) production in your skin. That’s why it works great for both oily and dry skin. It properly hydrates your dry skin cells. Therefore it rejuvenates your dry and dull skin. It also has anti-aging properties which would help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Hence gives you youthful and glowing skin.
Jojoba oil is also great for both oily and dry skin. It balances sebum(oil) production in your skin. It is light in texture. So it is easily absorbed by the skin. That’s why it deeply hydrates your skin. Hence rejuvenates your dry skin.
Procedure For Rose Face Cream For Scars And Dark Spots
- 4 tablespoon carrot seed oil (Buy From Here)
- ¼ cup jojoba oil (Buy From Here)
- 1 cup rose water hydrosol (Buy From Here)
- ½ teaspoon vitamin e oil (Buy From Here)
- 20 drops rose essential oil (Buy From Here)
- 15 drops frankincense essential oil (Buy From Here)
- 1.5 tablespoon emulsifying wax NF (Buy From Here)
- ¼ teaspoon liquid germall plus preservative(Buy From Here)
- Put some water(1-inch level) in a wide flat bottomed pan and simmer it over low to medium-low heat.
- Put the rose water hydrosol into a small heat-resistant glass measuring cup and place the measuring cup in your prepared water.
- Now, put carrot seed oil, jojoba oil, and emulsifying wax NF into a second heat-resistant glass measuring cup and place that measuring cup in the prepared water as well.
- Heat both parts through for 20-30 minutes; this ensures the oil part is thoroughly melted.
- After 20-30 minutes, pour the water part into the oil part. Remove both measuring cups from the water and set it on a dishtowel to insulate it from the countertop.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the solution together. After a minute or two of blending, leave it to cool for 10 minutes before returning to blend it some more.
- Blend the mixture a few more times until the cream is only a bit warmer than room temperature, and then mix vitamin E, liquid germall plus, and essential oils.
- Transfer the cream into an airtight container.
- Apply this rose face cream daily twice on a cleansed face.
2. Additionally, pregnant women, infants, and young children should avoid certain essential oils. so be sure to do your homework beforehand.
3. Keep the cream container away from light.
Ready to reverse your aging skin?
If you are really looking to reverse your aging skin, then you have to check out my free ebook on 5 Anti Aging Rosehip Oil Skin Care Recipes.
In this ebook, I reveal the 5 rosehip oil recipes which I highly recommend to reverse your aging skin. Best of all, its free and you will receive more natural beauty advice and best offers!