Beeswax is a powerful natural ingredient to get a moisturized and healed skin. Beeswax is the key ingredient in many skin care treatments, especially lotions, balms, and creams. Its ability to trap moisture keeps the skin lubricated and refreshed. These emollient properties and rich vitamin A content boost skin cell production, thus giving the skin a healthy and restored impression. So, why not make an all-natural multipurpose beeswax beauty balm to solve skin and hair problems.
- Treat your dry and damaged skin,
- Help for eczema prone skin,
- Tame your frizzy hairs
- Be substituted as a skin moisturizer
- Be used as a cuticle balm
- Be used as a makeup remover and more.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of ingredients of beeswax beauty balm.
Benefits Of Beeswax Beauty Balm
Rose-hip oil is rich in vitamin C and helps brighten the skin. It also helps decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation and inhibits free radical damage with powerful antioxidants. Its high concentrations of essential nutrients feed the skin, fueling its essential overnight regeneration process without the slightest sign of irritation. Rosehip oil, over time, helps reduce and lighten scars or other skin blemishes. It’s astringent properties help tighten your pores and brighten your skin.
Best known for its anti-aging properties. If you haven’t heard of or used argan oil, you’re missing out on a carrier oil that is loaded with rich, nourishing properties and healing benefits! It is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A and E, and oleic and linoleic fatty acids, argan oil is especially beneficial for healing inflammation and damage caused by UV rays of the sun, reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars and promoting healthy cuticles and nails. It is one of the best oils to use for regenerating skin cells, making it an excellent choice for anti-aging salves and lotions.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is also effective in protecting skin cells from damage-causing free radicals. It also provides many other benefits to your skin such as removal of scars, wound healing, heal dry skin etc.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil has the ability to relieve itching and reduce the symptoms of eczema. It also decongests the irritated areas on the skin by adding moisture, thereby accelerating the healing process. It improves the dry and damaged skin and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has also anti-microbial properties.
Almond and Jojoba Oil
These oils rejuvenate tired skin. It can also provide long-lasting moisture, helping you avoid moisturizers containing nasty chemicals. They can help balance oily skin extremely well because unlike other natural oils, it doesn’t clog your pores. If you’re suffering from skin irritation or rashes, it can calm this extremely well, reducing discomfort.
Helichrysum Essential Oil
It can help reduce the appearance of age spots and discoloration. This essential oil contains component ingredients that fight germs on the skin and prevent acne. It is best for scar healing and removes wrinkles. It is used to clear skin spots, rashes from sweat, blemishes and other skin infections. It will treat pimples, acne, and eczema.
Beeswax attracts moisture and allows your skin to absorb essential water molecules, keeping your skin fresh and hydrated. It’s also a great source of vitamin A which can help to remove signs of aging. The natural barrier properties of Beeswax also help to protect the skin from environmental damage, such as traffic pollution and cigarette smoke. It consists of anti-bacterial properties which kill bacteria causing damage to the skin.
6 Ways To Use Beeswax Beauty Balm
You can use this beeswax beauty balm in six different ways. You can use this balm as a –
1. Skin Moisturizer – You can apply this beeswax beauty balm as a daily skin moisturizer. It will moisturize your skin and provides nutrition to your skin.
2. Frizzy Hair Tamer – Apply the beeswax beauty balm a leave-in hair tamer. It locks the moisture to your hair and makes hair soft and manageable.
3. Moisturizing Face Mask – You can apply this beeswax beauty balm as a moisturizing face mask. Simply, apply a thick layer of this balm on your cleansed face. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and wipe it out with a damp cloth. Apply it for 2-3 times a week.
4. As A Cuticle Cream – You can make your nails stronger and shinier with this beeswax beauty balm. Just apply a little balm on your nails 3-4 times a week.
5. Hand Cream – This beauty balm made with beeswax helps heal your dry hands and can repair your damaged skin. Apply this beeswax balm whenever required to get a soft hand.
6. Makeup Cleansing Balm – This beeswax balm is perfect for removing makeup. It won’t clog your skin and does not make your skin dry. Apply some balm on your face and give a gentle massage to your skin to remove the makeup. Then, remove the makeup mixed with balm with a damp cloth to cleanse your face. Repeat it until you get a cleansed skin.
Procedure To Make Beeswax Beauty Balm
- 4 tablespoon argan oil (Buy From Here)
- 8 tablespoon jojoba oil (Buy From Here)
- 2 tablespoon almond oil (Buy From Here)
- 2 tablespoon rosehip oil (Buy From Here)
- 3 tablespoon beeswax pellets (Buy From Here)
- ¼ teaspoon vitamin e oil (Buy From Here)
- 15 drops lavender essential oil (Buy From Here)
- 15 drops helichrysum essential oil (Buy From Here)
- Add beeswax, rosehip oil, argan oil, almond oil and jojoba oil in a glass bowl.
- Using a double boiler system, melt the beeswax and mix everything well in the bowl.
- Once the beeswax has melted completely, remove from the heat.
- Add essential oils, vitamin e oil and pour into a glass container.
- Allow the beeswax beauty balm to cool on room temperature.
2. Additionally, pregnant women, infants, and young children should avoid certain essential oils. so be sure to do your homework beforehand.
3. Keep the container away from light.