Rosehip oil is my favorite anti-aging oil and it magically improved my skin texture and also prevents acne. It is good for brightening the complexion and getting rid of dark age spots. It is very effective in removing wrinkles and fine lines. There are many benefits of this oil so why not make a rosehip oil face moisturizer and give essential nutrients to your beautiful skin on a daily skin care routine basis. Let’s take a look at what are the benefits of rosehip oil face moisturizer.
Benefits Of Rosehip Oil Face Moisturizer
1. Rosehip Seed Oil and pomegranate seed oil are extra light and do not leave that greasy feel on your skin. They are packed with antioxidants and gets absorbed into the skin easily.
2. Rosehip and pomegranate oils boost collagen and firms the skin. These oils are mainly rich in vitamin A and C which boost collagen production.
3. Pomegranate and rosehip oils have essential vitamins and fatty acids which repair and regenerate the tissue membrane and make your skin glow and tight.
4. Rosehip oil contains high levels of antioxidants, which fights free radicals that cause skin discoloration and pigmentation. The combination of Vitamin C and Vitamin A can help in improving skin pigmentation, texture, and tone.
5. Rosehip and pomegranate oils help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles and deliver all-over nourishment and repair for optimum skin health.
6. Frankincense and geranium essential oils are the powerful astringent which helps protect skin cells and regenerate them on a faster rate. It is used to help reduce acne and blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
7. Frankincense and geranium oils help to keep your skin elastic and firm and also helps reducing age spots It also helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by acne, blemishes, and eczema.
8. Vitamin E oil treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration. It can also work to hydrate and moisturize dry skin.
Procedure For Rosehip Oil Face Moisturizer
- Take a glass dropper bottle and pour all the oils except essential oils into the bottle using a funnel.
- Now, carefully add essential oils and shake it well.
- Keep it in a cool and dark place.
- Apply daily twice on the cleansed face.
2. Sterilize all your beauty packaging containers, jars, glass jars, and bottles.
3. Try to Patch Test your recipe before using it liberally, simply rub a little on your neck behind the ear and leave for 24 hours. If there is no reaction after this time you are good to go.