(This post contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.)
Get rid of those expensive, chemical-filled hair products, and say hello to natural remedies. There’s nothing like making the most of what nature has to offer. From everyday heat styling and day-to-day brushing to lifestyle and chemical processes; there are many factors that can speed up the hair fall and stops the hair growth phase. The natural way is the best way to feed your hair nutrients necessary for hair growth. Natural hair growth serum is the best way to boost hair growth and stop hair fall.
According to research, hair grows an average of six inches per year. However, subsequent studies have found the number varies depending on various factors including race, genetics, diet, stress, and time of year.
So, why not take a good care of hair through this all-natural hair growth serum to boost hair growth and provide essential nutrients to the hair follicles. Let’s take a look at what are the benefits of all natural hair growth serum to boost hair growth.
Benefits Of Hair Growth Serum
1. Avocado’s moisturizing properties make hair shiny and supple and keep the hair moisturized. The fatty acids and high levels of antioxidants like vitamin E are well absorbed into our scalp and hair shafts. It also stimulates new growth and helps unclog blocked follicles. Avocados work at the cellular level to protect and strengthen hair.
2. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E which helps repair damage on the scalp, which may slow or prevent hair growth. It locks moisture into hair cells, nourishes hair cells, and strengthens hair roots, shaft, and strands.
3. Argan oil promotes the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes and can be used to treat split ends. It contains antioxidants, which help boost cells regeneration and encourage them to produce healthy hair.
4. Horsetail extract oil contains the mineral silica which works to make your hair strong and improves the sheen and texture of it as well. Horsetail also contains selenium, a mineral that is essential for the proper growth of hair and provides essential nutrients to hairs.
5. Essential oils are the natural boon for hairs. Some essential oils like rosemary, thyme, and lavender, if used in perfect combination can stimulate hair growth and stop the hair fall problems. Rosemary oil is considered as the best oil for hair growth and hair thinning problem. It is known to increase the growth of new hair by 20%. It is one of the premier hair growth enhancing essential oils.
6. Essential oils reduce the scalp inflammation and provide essential nutrients to the hair follicle to cure hair fall and boost hair growth.
Procedure To Make Hair Growth Serum
- 3 tablespoon argan oil (Buy From Here)
- 1 oz. almond oil (Buy From Here)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (Buy From Here)
- ½ teaspoon horsetail extract (Buy From Here)
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil (Buy From Here)
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (Buy From Here)
- 5 drops thyme essential oil (Buy From Here)
- 4 oz glass bottle (Buy From Here)
- Take a glass bottle and half fill the bottle with almond oil and then add 3 tablespoon argan oil and 1 tablespoon avocado oil using a funnel.
- Then carefully add horsetail extract and essential oils. Shake well before every use.
- Make the partitions of your hairs and apply the serum on the scalp. Keep it overnight and wash it off with natural or organic shampoo. Repeat it twice.
2. Additionally, pregnant women, infants, and young children should avoid certain essential oils. so be sure to do your homework beforehand.
3. Keep the bottle away from light.
Alicia KellyNovember 19, 2018 at 11:03 am
WOW! This article really useful for me. I confused for choosing the Diy hair growth information what would be the best for everything. But review this article my confusion has cleared. Thanks a lot for sharing such an informative article about Dia hair growth serum for beautiful hair and I have pleased to get this blog page. I have read your valuable page and gotten much information. Thanks Mamta and keep it up…….
CatalinaJanuary 15, 2019 at 9:17 pm
I’ve enjoyed your articles. I’m trying this one, just have a quick question. Do we use 2 times a week? How long should we use it? Over several months or just a couple weeks?
MamtaJanuary 28, 2019 at 8:02 am
I would recommend you using this serum twice a week to see a good result and apply this for several months to get healthy scalp and hair.
CatalinaJanuary 18, 2019 at 7:27 pm
Hi Mamta, great article. I’ve made the serum, but how long should this last. How much do I put on my hair? Do I use this twice a week for a couple of months until I see results?
MamtaFebruary 7, 2019 at 5:55 am
You can store this hair serum for up to 6 months. Just apply it on your scalp and give a gentle massage for 5-10 minutes. Repeat it until you get the desired result. Always use organic and natural hair care products to see the faster result.
Dobi AruaJanuary 21, 2019 at 1:15 am
Will Virgin Coconut Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil be helpful?
MamtaJanuary 28, 2019 at 7:47 am
Yes, It will help.
FareezaOctober 12, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Can I use vocado oil sold in supermarket ?
MamtaOctober 27, 2021 at 5:46 am
Always use cold-pressed oils which are pure. Make sure the one you get from the supermarket is not mixed with any other oils.