Papaya is a fruit with numerous benefits. “Papaya face pack” could be used in a number of ways for treating skin disorder as well as for treating hair. Papayas offer not only the luscious taste and sunlit colour of the tropics but are rich sources of antioxidant nutrients and minerals. Papaya has papain, an enzyme that is responsible for anti-ageing, skin lightening, exfoliation, removing dark/black spots and other skin repair benefits. Give proper food to your skin and get beautiful by using papaya face pack for glowing and lightening of the skin.
Benefits of Papaya face pack or Papaya for face
- Papaya has papain enzyme which is
- a natural acne fighter.
- very effective in skin renewal and skin lightening and gives glowing skin also.
functions as an exfoliator, skin softener and moisturizer.
helps the body combat free radicals, thus preventing premature aging
- The Vitamin A in papaya
- Protects against UV damage and
- Slows signs of aging by encouraging healthy skin cell production.
- Alpha hydroxy acid of papaya
- Lighten age spots and remove blackheads.
- Helps to “inhibit melanin formation” and remove discolourations that leave your skin tone dark.
- Exfoliate the skin by breaking bonds between dead cell.
- Papaya contains vitamin C which
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage.
- Helps boost healthy collagen production which causes firmer skin.
- Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage.
- POTASSIUM hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
1. Papaya face pack with Lemon and Honey
- Mash papaya to make a smooth paste.
- For oily skin, add curd and honey, and stir the mixture well. If the skin is very oily then you can also add a few drops of lemon juice. For dry skin, replace curd with milk cream or Malai and skip lemon juice.
- Once the paste is ready apply this pack all over your clean face and neck. After 20 minutes wash it off with cold water and pat dry. You will notice an instant glow on the face. As it is a natural pack so it can be applied thrice a week.
- Papaya has papain enzyme which is very effective in skin renewal and skin lightening. It functions as an exfoliator and skin softener. Honey moisturizes and soothes the skin and lemon will fade pigmented or dark spots and fights acne.
2. Papaya face pack with Tomato
- A combination of papaya and tomato would be a wonder for lightening the skin colour. Smash the papayas and ad pulps of tomato or make a smooth paste in a blender.
- After this for oily skin, you can mix fuller’s earth or Multani Matti into this paste. Dry skin avoids this as Multani Matti will dry your skin even more. Dry skin can add curd to the paste as it will hydrate your skin.
- Apply this paste to all over clean face. After 20 minutes wash it off with cold water and pat dry. You will notice an instant glow on the face.
- Tomato helps in getting rid of dark spots or sun tan. as it contains lycopene which can neutralize the harmful effects of UV light by scavenging skin-damaging free radicals. Papain enzyme present in papaya helps the body combat free radicals, thus preventing premature aging. Vitamin C reduces the appearance of brown spots and helps boost healthy collagen production which causes firmer skin.
3. Papaya face pack with Banana and Yogurt
- You can provide a fruity treat to your skin. You will need to mix papaya, banana, yogurt and apple in a blender to make a smooth even pulp and apply this on the clean face. Wait for this face pack for 20 minutes and wash off with plain water. This is ideal for all skin types. It will bring an instant glow to your skin. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Papaya has alpha hydroxy acid which lightens age spots and removes blackheads. It helps to inhibit melanin formation and remove discolorations that leave your skin tone dark by exfoliating the skin by breaking bonds between dead cells. Banana smooths and reduces wrinkles, promotes glowing, youthful skin. Curd hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
4. Papaya face pack with Sandalwood Powder
- To enhance your skin complexion you will need papaya paste and a teaspoonful of sandalwood powder. You can get sandalwood powder from the store. Evenly apply this pack to clean face, wait for 20 minutes and rinse off with water. It will make skin fair.
- Sandalwood powder has the natural extracts which will make skin fair, treats acne and gives a glow to the skin.
Go ahead and try these remedies and do let me know your experiences in the comments section below. Also spread the word by sharing this post to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest by clicking the share button.