Tired of dry and flaky skin? With proper care, you can get moisturized and soft skin.
For healthy and glowing skin, vitamin E is the superfood for the irritated and dull skin.
Vitamin E easily gets absorbed into the skin and restores the lost moisture, and this is why it works best for the dry and damaged skin.
So, why not make an effective vitamin E face cream for dry skin at home which is very easy and try to avoid chemical filled products which are available in the market.
Before getting to the recipe, let’s take a look at what are the benefits of vitamin E face cream for dry skin.
Benefits Of Vitamin E Face Cream
1. Shea butter is rich in vitamin A and Vitamin E which treats many skin problems like skin dryness, rough skin, blemishes, wrinkles, and eczema.
It hydrates skin and prevents the moisture loss from the skin.
It has cell regenerative properties which make skin firm and removes dark spots.
2. The rosehip oil has anti-aging benefits due to its antioxidant property.
It is high in vitamin A and Vitamin C which are the perfect nutrients needed to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
The oil can penetrate due to vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin and improves the skin’s moisture levels.
3. Argan oil hydrates, softens and protects the skin.
It’s full of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins (especially Vitamin A and Vitamin E) and minerals that promote overall health by moisturizing, softening as well as protecting your face from sun damage – free of harmful toxins and Parabens.
4. Almond oil’s best characteristic is that it is very light texturally.
This makes it easy for the skin to absorb it as well as for the oil to penetrate the skin deeply and get rid of accumulated debris.
It not only clears complexion but also imparts a warm glow to the skin.
It nourishes your skin and makes it smoother and softer.
5. Vitamin E oil is both a nutrient and an antioxidant for skin.
It regenerates the cells and heals scars, removes dark spots, hydrates skin and removes wrinkles. It also lightens dark circles.
Procedure To Make Vitamin E Face Cream
- Make sure that your blender or immersion blender, bowl, and all utensils are very clean when you make this. If they’re not fully sanitized, then your cream can grow bacteria or mold. Clean everything with hot soapy water, then swab with rubbing alcohol or vinegar and let air dry.
- Melt shea and cocoa butter using a double boiler system. When butter has melted, add argan oil, almond oil and rosehip oil in the melted butter and mix well.
- Let this mixture cool until it’s room temperature. It should look creamy, thick and opaque.
- Now, add vitamin e oil and essential oil in the bowl and whip it on high speed until it becomes fluffy and creamy.
- It will take about 5 to 10 minutes or more for everything to fully incorporate.
- Now, transfer it to an airtight jar. Store in a clean and dry place.
- Apply it daily on a cleansed face.
2. Try to Patch Test your recipe before using it liberally, simply rub a little on your neck behind the ear and leave for 24 hours. If there is no reaction after this time you are good to go.